We are currently seeking high-energy, driven individuals with natural sales instincts to join our fast-paced and growing team. Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. BDRs work closely with Sales Directors generating Sales Qualified Leads fueling the sales pipeline. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the BetterHealthcare value proposition, articulating our product, integrations, and features over the phone, through email, and social channels
- Follow the established BetterHealthcare sales process to generate highly qualified mid-market and enterprise leads
- Educate Director, VP, and C-level executives on our full suite of solutions while aligning the value of the BetterAccess platform with the requirements necessary in acquiring new patients while providing a best-in-class patient experience.
Here are the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- Ideally 1+ years experience in sales or account management OR a bachelor’s degree and strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
- CRM usage experience a plus (we currently use Salesforce)
- Strong ability to engage with qualified leads over the phone
- Competitive - you want to outwork everyone around you and be rewarded for your level of effort and not the amount of time you've been in your role
- Intelligent and clever - fast learner and very capable of articulating value
And here is what's in it for you:
- Be a part of an exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self-starters
- Reports to Chief Growth Officer
- Excellent benefits package, including health savings accounts and commuter benefits, discounts on select gym memberships, and annual subscription to One Medical, 401(k)
- Monthly team social activities and clubs
- Additional perks: lunch and snack perks, summer Fridays
- May be required to travel to various locations as needed. Reliable transportation may be required
- Must be willing to carry a cell phone and be available during evenings, weekends, and holidays. Frequency of rotation will vary depending on need/size of department
- Regular job attendance is an essential job function. Currently, all employees are remote due to COVID-19, however, employees will be required to work from the office once it reopens
- Band Level: 1-2
- Bonus: Quarterly commission based upon sales performance to goal
BetterHealthcare is a one-of-a-kind technology company that specializes in connecting the patient, provider, and payer through an interoperable platform. Our team is comprised of highly motivated individuals passionate about increasing and improving access to healthcare services. In the last year, we expanded from physical therapy into the Renal Care and Applied Behavior Analysis verticals, while simultaneously transforming our data collection and analysis capabilities. We led implementations of leading data tools, including Salesforce, Segment, Google Analytics, Snowflake, and Looker. This culminated in bringing a first-of-a-kind data product to the healthcare market that visualizes the patient experience from the time they decide to see a provider through the actual appointment. Through this information we are empowering our customers to better serve their patients and improve outcomes.